Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Incredible Fun......

Last weekend my sister went to visit my parents in Conroe so I decided to join her. We had an awesome weekend getting to hang out with each other & watching the kids play. This was the first time Bryan & Sadie got to meet the newest addition to our family, Zoe!
 

Is she adorable or what? Long story, but my sister adopted her in August. If you are curious to learn more, check out my sister's blog.
 
While we were there, my parents wanted to take their grand kids to Incredible Pizza Kitchen. They have taken Kason before, but I think he had more fun this time since he had Sadie to play with. Obviously they have a lot of games & rides for big kids, but they also had an area that was perfect for them. Mimi & Doc spoiled them & I think they tried every ride in there! They started with the airplane:
 

 
Next they moved on to the tea pots. Sadie loved the tea pots! The ride went on forever & I didn't know if we were going to get her off :)
 


 
Kason got bored with the tea cups, so he moved on to bigger & better things:
 

 
But Sadie found Kason while he was riding the train & tried to break in for a ride too!
 

 
She ended the day with a ride on the frog.....
 
 
And couldn't have been happier! Thank you Mimi & Doc for spoiling the grand kids!
 
 
Yep, that's Zoe again - she got to go to Incredible Pizza with us, but she was a little too young for the rides so she hung out with Mimi:
 
 
Hopefully next year she will be cruising & totting around with the big kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment