Monday, February 6, 2017

Number Ones Gala

Friday night Bryan & I attended the annual Frisco Chamber of Commerce Awards Gala. We go every year & it is definitely one of my favorites:


It is a fun night to dress up, have a nice dinner, celebrate our wonderful city & party with friends! This year they had a photo booth so I actually got a picture of us. Luckily I am not wearing a bandage on my forehead anymore, but I am not supposed to wear make up over for another week or so, so my scar was pretty visible, especially since I am keeping it moist & shiny :(

We had such a great night, that we went to a bar afterward with friends until they kicked us out:


I think our babysitter was probably wondering where we were because we usually don't stay out so late! Lucky for her the girls were on their best behavior. I had told them earlier in the day that they could have a slumber party together if they stayed in their room & were quiet. Apparently they were:


Monica said she never heard from them & this is how I found them when I got home. So cute! When Sophie turned 3 I told them they could start having slumber parties together on Friday nights but the first couple of times, Sophie was a little too excited. I think she has finally learned how to calm down & I'm glad they didn't give the babysitter a hard time so she'll come back again next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment