Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Double Date Night

This past weekend, Bryan & I made another quick day trip to Austin for the UT/Baylor football game. The girls got to spend the night at Bryan's parents' house & we got time away. I joked that our 3 1/2 hour car ride was the best conversation we have had in months, because it was the first time in a while that it was just the 2 of us with no distractions.
 
One of Bryan's colleagues/friends from NY was visiting Austin for the weekend with his wife, so we invited them to the game with us. Not only was this their first trip to Austin, but it was their first college football game! Needless to say we got killed & the game was a bit disappointing, but we had a blast! We really hit it off with them & had a great time. Too bad they live on the east coast!
 


 
They have a 1 year old little boy, so we had a lot in common & I am sure I talked her head off :) We tried to convince them that they should move to Texas, but I don't know if we were successful. If not, I guess I'll have to hitch a flight to NY the next time Bryan goes & bring the girls along.
 
Thanks for coming to the game with us Diana & Garreth! We know we converted you in to Longhorn fans since you even wore orange to the game :)


No comments:

Post a Comment