Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Independence

Apparently independence runs in our family. I have always been pretty independent & Sadie is going through a stage right now where she wants to be & Sophie is right there behind her. I have blogged about her eating troubles, but it looks like things are picking up:
 

It seems she just wasn't interested in baby food or anyone feeding her. Now that we are feeding her mostly table food & she is picking it up herself, she is a lot happier :) But I should clarify that most of the food probably ends up on the floor on in her high chair:
 
 
The only baby food I am feeding her now is baby yogurt in the morning & she still really likes that. She does eat her snacks & she loves puffs, yogurt melts, etc. but she has decided she does not like her mum-mum anymore. I guess now that she has had the good stuff, that mum-mum is bland.
 
I also started using the disposable bibs & placemats when we go out to eat now since she is eating meals with us. Luckily I thought ahead & stocked up on a bunch of them when we had money & gift cards from her baby shower.



No comments:

Post a Comment