Monday, October 7, 2013

Chicken Dinner House

One of our favorite restaurants in Frisco is Babe's Chicken Dinner House. I am sure I have blogged about it several times before because we always go there with groups of people to celebrate birthdays or when people come to visit. Here recently we have gone several times for Sunday lunch after church. It is one of those restaurants that is quick & easy to get in & out of, Sadie eats almost everything there & it's really noisy. Sadie loves the music & she always dances or joins in on the Hokey Pokey, so it's a win-win for all!
 
I will admit though, every time we go, it's a new experience. We went yesterday & were surprised to find a 15 minute wait. The good news it that Sadie found plenty to keep her busy while we waited outside, including this rocking chair:
 
 
She also spent some time looking at the fire trucks with her Dad:
 
 
When we finally got inside, Sadie impressed us with her eating skills. She loves their chicken strips & mashed potatoes!
 

 
I love that it's only $3.99 for her to eat & we always come home with leftover chicken strips for her to eat later in the week! (And I may throw a biscuit in there for me to eat for breakfast :)
 
 
Bryan thinks we should go to Babe's every Sunday, but I like to eat somewhere different occasionally. But either way, I enjoy our Sundays together, especially yesterday since the weather has finally cooled down. A 15 minute wait isn't that bad when it's not 100 degrees outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment