Friday, December 15, 2023

Gingerbread Party with Sophie

On Sunday afternoon, Sophie's friends had a gingerbread party :


Our friend Brooke had all of the girls & their moms over so I'm not sure who had more fun - me or Sophie?! She had snacks, drinks & candy galore:


To be honest, I think Sophie had more fun eating the candy than she did decorating it:



The girls had so much fun & we had fun watching them in action - all of their houses turned out so differently:


Sophie's birthday is in a few days & she has a big surprise too, so since we aren't having a party for her either, I brought ice cream sandwiches (her request!) to surprise her. I thought it would be fun to celebrate with her friends too:



We had the best afternoon celebrating with our friends & cannot wait for her birthday soon! Thank you Brooke & Liz for hosting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment