Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Cheer Friends

So I said I wasn't going to take anymore pictures of our normal Saturday games, but I just couldn't help it. When we got to Sophie's football game, we ran into her friend Bryant:


We go to church with his family & they went to pre-school together. I just love that picture because she is very girlie & doing her best cheerleading pose while Bryant was giving his best mean, football face!

Our first game the other team did not have cheerleaders but this past weekend they did. So halftime was more fun because we both got to perform & then during the 3rd quarter, we went to the side & let the girls get to meet each other. They exchanged little gifts with each other & then we did a little cheer together:



It was adorable! And we actually knew 2 of the girls on the other squad:


And I don't think I have mentioned this, but Sadie has enjoyed going to all of her practices & games also because there are several older siblings her age on the squad:


If we can only get the weather to cool off so it's feels a little more like fall football weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment