Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving with Bryan & the Girls

My last Thanksgiving photo dump of the week, but this time it is from Bryan! I happened to check his phone the other day & he had all sorts of cute pictures I wanted to share :)

First up, a few random pictures from the Co-op in Austin that I had taken but he had taken too:



And this is what happens when mom takes too much time shopping & daddy is stuck watching the kids in the store:





He also surprised the girls with lunch dates while he had some extra time last week. He picked both of them up individually on different days & surprised them with a bouquet of flowers before taking them to the restaurant of their choice. Sophie went first & she chose Your Pie:



She wanted pizza & ice cream while Sadie wanted McDonald's:



Not just any Mickey D's, she wanted to go to a specific one with the pirate ship inside:


From what I hear, they had a great time & I think it's so special that Bryan was able to spend extra time with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment