Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hip Hop Camp

Since Sophie started dance, Sadie has been asking to dance also. Especially after she saw her recital. The problem is, she is definitely our tom boy & I do not think dance is her thing. But I figured I could put her in a dance camp & that might solve both of our problems. And then I got even more excited when I realized there was a hip hop camp at Sophie's dance studio for ages 4-6. Perfect! They were so excited that they got to go together:


It was an afternoon camp for a few hours each day which was just enough time to give me a break :) Their first day there, they posted pictures to their Facebook page & I loved seeing the girls in action:



Sophie danced all year with her friend Landry & she was at camp also:


The next day Landry's sister, Emery came to camp & the 4 girls spent the week together. They came over & swam one afternoon after camp & we even went & got free slurpee's at 7-11 together:


On their final day, we got to come early to watch their performance:


I didn't take any action shots of them dancing because I was busying take videos but they did 2 dances for us, some free style hip hop & then they showed off some of their tumbling moves. It was so cute! The girls had an awesome time dancing with Miss Ashley & I am so glad I was able to find a camp for them to do together:

No comments:

Post a Comment