Thursday, March 22, 2018

Birthday Blessings

Technically my birthday isn't until this weekend but I have had fun celebrating all week! On St. Patrick's Day I was surprised when a big birthday package was delivered to the house. The girls & I were excited to open it & find an early gift from my parents:


Aren't they adorable?! They are outdoor pillows that have been hand painted. I have a bench on our front porch that is covered & over the past year I have been looking for cute, seasonal pillows to put out there: 


I love having a welcoming front porch when people drive by or come over:


Thanks Mom & Dad! You know I get my love of decorating outdoors from you two :)

Then today I spent the day relaxing with my girlfriends & it was perfect! After we dropped off the little ones at pre-school, we went & got pedicures:


Then we went to a new café in town for brunch:


where they surprised me with a birthday cake:


We might have stayed at brunch a little too long visiting because we barely made it to school in time to pick up the kids. In fact, they had already shut down the parking lot & we were in the back of carlane so they let all of the kids pile into Jamie's car before she dropped us off at our cars. I think the kids were confused at first but then they thought it was fun:


I sure do love having these moms & kiddos in our life! Thanks ladies for such a wonderful day! Guess I have 3 more days to celebrate & use the birthday excuse for eating dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment