Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Fall Pictures with the Dodson Family

I feel like the month of December was a blur. We traveled for 2 weeks to Disney World & skiing in Park City. Plus we had both of the girls' birthdays & Christmas. And throw on all the extra Christmas & year end activities that happen at the same time. I literally ended the year exhausted. But January has been refreshing. I feel rejuvenated & caught up on most of my projects. One of those was on pictures. When Bryan's brother was here over Thanksgiving, we took family pictures. We got the pictures fairly quickly but I haven't even had the time to sit down & look at them, until yesterday. I forgot how great they turned out! I ordered new pictures to update frames around our house & thought I would share some of them here:








We don't take family pictures very often so I was glad ours turned out good. The weather was beautiful that day, kind of cool but the sunset was perfect. 






It's hard to coordinate matching outfits for 12 people but I think the fall colors turned out nice:




And the most important thing is that we got good pictures of Robert & Sherry with the grandkids since Sherry planned our photo shoot:

 

Thank you Sherry for organizing our family portraits - they turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment