School may start next week but I am still trying to catch up on all of our fun this summer! As soon as the girls made it through cheer & soccer camp, they headed on their next road trip:
Our youth group, BLUE, loaded up all of the middle school students and took them to Houston for the week. We dropped them off Monday morning & Sophie was so excited because this was her first time to go & several of her friends went. It sounds like they were split into groups and served in various ways. Sophie sent me pictures & I found several from her that week:
Clearly, she had a fun time serving with her friends!
Sadie was in a different group, and they went to different places. She didn't send me any pictures (nor could I find any on her phone) but thankfully I found a few from someone else so at least I know she was there:
They both loved getting away for the week and always have fun serving with friends. So much fun Sophie & her friends passed out on the drive home:
I'm so glad they both got to go & I love their hearts for service:

















No comments:
Post a Comment