Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Daddy Daughter Dance 2017

This was the 3rd year Sadie & Bryan have gone to the Daddy Daughter Dance, but probably the most fun they have had yet. Probably because she is a little older & more of her friends were there. This year, she shopped with me when we picked out her dress & we were lucky to find one on clearance at Gymboree for $7:


We thought the coral color was pretty but of course it was sleeveless so we had to find a cardigan to go with it since it is February. Poor Sophie had a hard time understanding why she didn't get to go to get her nails done or to the dance:


I have a feeling Bryan will be taking both of them next year:


Of course I had to take a few pictures before they left:




Love that picture! I was a little disappointed because I didn't get any pictures while they were there because apparently they were having so much fun, but I did dig through Bryan's phone when I got home was able to find some from the dance:







After the dance the dads surprised them & they took them to Perry's Steakhouse & since there were 10 of them, they put them in the private dining room. I couldn't find any pictures from dinner, but that's what Sadie talked about the most!

After dinner, the girls asked if they could go get ice cream at The Double Dip:




It was a special day for sure & I may be a little jealous that Bryan gets to take her on such a special date every year. But honestly, I couldn't be happier for them because I spend time with the girls every day while he is working so he deserves a special date with them both:

No comments:

Post a Comment