Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Perot Museum

Last Monday, the day after Christmas, I woke up & headed straight to the after hours/urgent care clinic. I felt horrible on Christmas Day & tried to wait until Monday thinking I would go to the doctor until I found out none of the doctor's offices were open because it was still a holiday :( Thank goodness I went in because I had strep throat. I spent the rest of the day in bed resting so Bryan decided to take the opportunity to spend the day with the girls:


He took them to lunch & then they headed downtown to the Perot Museum:



We took them last year on Christmas Eve & while we were there, we purchased a membership that expired on 12/31 so we had planned on taking them one more time before our membership was up. Luckily I have been there several times so I didn't really feel like I missed out & I'm pretty sure he enjoyed the extra time by himself with them. I don't know exactly what happened while they were there, but he did come home with lots of pictures:




They even got up close & personal with reptiles:



and since it was nice weather, they spent some time playing outside & he even let them play in the creek:



Thanks Bryan for letting me rest in peace. So glad the 3 of you had a fun day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment