Monday, December 19, 2016

House of Hadley Kate

Sadie had a birthday party this past weekend somewhere new & somewhere fabulous! Who knew this little gem existed in downtown Frisco:


It is an old house that has been remodeled & decorated so cute! The perfect venue for girlie events :) Anna Grace turned 5 & she wanted an art party:


First they decorated their aprons:



Then they got to paint their canvases:



I was so impressed with how patient each of them were while they painted. I couldn't help but notice that most of their work was abstract:


They also got to paint a crown:


It was an early party so they had brunch & I'm pretty sure Sadie had more pigs in a blanket that I could count. Followed by a cupcake. And donuts. She gets her love of breakfast from me!


It was such a cute party & I imagine that we will have more parties here in the future because not only did the girls love it, but the moms did too! We might have enjoyed it a little too much because they had a boutique inside & we all did a little shopping :)

Thanks AG for including Sadie - she had so much fun getting to express her inner artist:



No comments:

Post a Comment