Friday, November 18, 2016

Thankful Feast

Both of the girls had their Thankful Feasts at school yesterday. Unfortunately, I still don't get to participate in Sophie's activities but I was asked to send juice boxes so at least I contributed to her class. And she came home with several fall arts & crafts so apparently she had fun.
 
This year I got asked to bring apple slices for Sadie's class & we got to join them for lunch:

 
 They don't really do anything but eat & no, we don't get to eat with them, but it's still cute to watch them & their friends, especially when they look like little pilgrims:


After they ate, she asked if I would take pictures of her & all the girls in her class:



I am so glad that she has made new friends this year since most of her friends are in a different pod. Bryan & I are extremely thankful for this sweet little girl:



No comments:

Post a Comment