Monday, November 14, 2016

Frisco Community Parade 2016

Every second Saturday in November is the Frisco Community Parade so we got to participate this past weekend. I always love going to the parade because it is the only parade Frisco does all year long & the girls always love seeing all of the high schools marching - the football players, the cheerleaders, the drill teams, the bands, homecoming king & queens - did I mention it is a really long parade?!
We got there early & walked around the holding area so the girls enjoyed seeing different characters:




Frisco ISD had one of their white school trucks & they let the children of the school board members ride in the back. Sadie & Sophie loved hanging out with Mason & Harley:


I didn't get a good picture of everyone this year, but I did catch a shot of John, Bryan & Chad before we headed out:


I sat in the back with the kids:


while Bryan walked the parade route pushing Sophie & handing out candy:


We had perfect weather this year & there was a great crowd! Just likes years past, we had a great time but I'm still wondering when the girls will want to switch sides & actually watch the parade instead of riding in it! Doesn't really matter to me, but I personally enjoy handing out all of the candy & not coming home with anymore since we already have a bunch left over from Halloween :)


No comments:

Post a Comment