Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Life Lately

I would like to say that life has slowed down since Thanksgiving but not so much, I just haven't taken a lot of pictures. After looking at the few I have taken in the past week or so, they are all of Sophie. Probably because I spend more time with her while Sadie is at school. Sadie actually started basketball & they had their first game last weekend & I didn't even take pictures of that. 

First up, Sophie. She had crazy, mismatch, opposite day at school & she was so proud of herself for dressing up:


She wore 2 different types of Christmas pajamas that didn't go together, 2 different pairs of jelly sandals, 1 high pony tail, 1 low pony tail, 1 Halloween bow & 1 Elsa bow. Sounds pretty mismatched, right?!

I've been a little under the weather for the past month, so I finally went to the doctor & look who got to tag along:


We went to GMP last Friday & these 2 always have fun sitting together:


Afterwards, she got invited to a play date at Kennedy's house:


Other than that, I have been busy getting ready for the crazy month ahead which includes 2 birthdays & Christmas. Of course I planned the girls' birthday party months ago but since we are going with a Christmas theme, I had to wait until all of Christmas was out to buy the paper products. After going to several stores, I finally found what I wanted & was all set:


Until my sister texted me the next day with something that she found. Let's just say I scrambled & after sending my mom & my mother in law to 2 different stores where they live, I finally had all new paper products. So now I have way more than I need in 2 different directions:


We'll see how it comes together next week!

Finally, I have been shopping for the past few months & I am officially done with Christmas. I set up my gift wrapping station over the weekend & stayed up entirely too late, but woke up to see everything beautifully wrapped & under the tree:


Now I am headed to the airport for a fun adult only get away. Bryan is in Vegas for the week for business so I figured it was a good excuse to tag along & luckily 2 other wives are as well. Viva Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment