Thursday, May 24, 2018

Fully Rely On God

On Tuesday, Sadie had a busy day with field day but Sophie also had a busy day because it was her last day of pre-school at Sonshine Academy in the 3 year old's class:



Bryan was out of town this week & since I had to be at Sadie's school early for field day, I dropped Sophie off at Hayden's house & they got to go to school together:


Aren't they precious?! As soon as I left Sadie's school, I headed toward Sophie's so I could host the end of the school party with Lena. The theme was FROG - Fully Rely on God & luckily I threw this same party for Sadie at this age so I already had ideas ready to go. I made the same snacks we did last time, including jello ponds with gummy frogs:


And of course I had frog cookies made because I am not that kind of a baker!


The kids loved the snacks, in fact, they spent so much time eating & playing with their gummy frogs that we ended up having to cut them off so we could move on to our craft:



For the craft, Lena brought picture frames with a group picture from the class so the kids could have something to remember their friends all summer:



Lastly, we played a game of musical lily pads where the kids jumped around like frogs until they were each eliminated:


Afterwards we let the kids play for one last time & tried to get a few pictures with their friends:







She had a great year with Mrs. Kyle & all of her friends. Most of the kids have been together for 3 years now so I hope they get to be together next year for their final year of pre-school:


Apparently she had such a great day she crashed on the way home:


Looks like the 2 of us will get to spend some extra time together before Sadie gets out of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment